Of Counsel, Corporate Department
Charlotte Dupont is Of Counsel in the Corporate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s Paris office. She focuses her practice on Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity transactions.
- ESCP, Master’s Degree in International Law and Management, 2010
- University of Orleans, Master’s Degree in Business Law, 2009
- Advising Keensight Capital in connection with the LBO of Valiantys group, the merger between Sogelink and Geodesial and in connection with the sales of Linkbynet to Accenture and of SFA Romani to Symrise.
- Advising Andera Partners in connection with its investment in Résonance Imagerie and in connection with the LBO of Senstronic group.
- Advising the shareholders of Circet in connection with the sale of the Circet group by Advent International to ICG.
- Advising Andera Partners and the management team in connection with the LBO of Skill & You structured by IK Investment Partners.
- Advising Sagard in connection with the OBO of Asobo Studio and with the LBO of Unit 8 group.
- Advising the shareholders and managers of Dedienne Aerospace group in connection with the MBO structured with Crédit Mutuel Equity, IRDI and GSO.
- Advising the management in connection with the LBO of Odigo structured by Apax Partners.
- Advising Isai Expansion in connection with the LBO of Vitalliance group.
- Advising 21 Invest in connection with the LBO of FMA Assurances.
- Advising B & Capital in connection with the LBOs of HR Team group, of Steliau Technology group and of Be-Cloud group.
- Advising Argon & Co and its founders in connection with a MBO structured by Ardian Growth.
- Advising Eurazeo in connection with the acquisition by Nexans of a minority interest in IES.
- Advising the shareholders of R3 Group in connection with the investment of CA Transitions and Brie Picardie Expansion.
- Admitted to the Paris Bar since 2012