Yilin Lu is a China Associate in the Corporate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the Shanghai office.
Her practice focuses on capital markets, listing compliance and other general corporate matters. Ms. Lu advises issuers and underwriters on the initial public offerings on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong and subsequent compliance matters. Prior to joining Paul Hastings, Ms. Lu worked for another leading international law firm in Shanghai.
Ms. Lu passed the bar in China, but does not hold a current practicing certificate. She is also admitted to practice in New York. She is fluent in both Mandarin and English.
- Georgetown University Law Center, Master of Law, 2016
- East China University of Political Science and Law, Bachelor of Law, 2015
- Advised JW (Cayman) Therapeutics, a leading cellular immunotherapy company in Shanghai, China, on its initial public offering on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong*
- Advised Jinxin Fertility Group, a China-based company principally engaged in the provision of assisted reproductive services, on its initial public offering on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong*
- Advised Morgan Stanley, Huatai Securities and Goldman Sachs as sponsors and global coordinators in relation to the initial public offering of WuXi AppTech on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong*
- Advised Harmonicare Medical Holdings in relation to its general corporate and compliance matters under the Listing Rules and Securities and Futures Ordinance*
*Matters handled in prior firms