Paul Hastings Advises on 10 SPAC IPOs Totaling More Than $1.9 Billion
New York and Los Angeles – Over the last twelve months, Paul Hastings has exploded into the special purpose acquisition company (SPAC) market as one of the premier SPAC platforms, representing issuers, underwriters, SPAC sponsors and investors across the entire life cycle of the SPAC from IPO to PIPEs to business combinations and beyond. The firm announced today that over the past month, the firm’s Securities and Capital Markets practice has advised on 10 SPAC IPOs totaling more than $1.9 billion in gross proceeds. Paul Hastings represented the issuer in three of the IPOs and the underwriters in seven of the IPOs.
During the same time, Paul Hastings also represented clients in connection with deSPAC transactions that have signed or closed in the last month with the value of the combined companies totaling approximately $3.69 billion.
These deals continue the firm’s banner year, with the firm having advised on 36 SPAC IPOs year to date with approximately $8.8 billion in gross proceeds to the issuers.
The 10 SPAC IPOs over the last month include:
- LF Capital Acquisition Corp. II – $225 million IPO
- Seaport Global Acquisition II Corp. – $125 million IPO
- OmniLit Acquisition Corp. – $143.8 million IPO
- Green Visor Financial Technology Acquisition Corp. I – $174 million IPO
- Hunt Companies Acquisition Corp. I – $230 million IPO
- Intelligent Medicine Acquisition Corp. – $207 million IPO
- AltEnergy Acquisition Corp. – $230 million IPO
- Seaport Calibre Materials Acquisition Corp. – $130 million IPO
- Perception Capital Corp. II – $230 million IPO
- TKB Critical Technologies 1 – $230 million IPO
The Paul Hastings teams that have advised issuers and underwriters, includes partners Frank Lopez, Jonathan Ko, Will Burns, Max Kirchner, Brandon Bortner, and Mike Rosella and associates Alex Herman, Flavio Averbug, Will Peifer, Eboney Hutt, William Milburn, Max Roberts, Amelia Seder, Diana Felipe, and Matthew Schob.
At Paul Hastings, our purpose is clear — to help our clients and people navigate new paths to growth. With a strong presence throughout Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the U.S., Paul Hastings is recognized as one of the world’s most innovative global law firms.