Adam Saarany is an associate in the Private Funds and Structured Credit practices in the London office of Paul Hastings.
Mr. Saarany specialises in structuring, formation, fundraising, and operation of investment funds, co-investment vehicles, and segregated mandates across various asset classes including direct lending, credit opportunities, distressed debt, unitranche strategies, and real estate. Mr. Saarany has acted for mainly U.S. and European fund sponsors and investment banks.
Mr. Saarany focuses on advising asset managers, launching fund platforms in a variety of regulatory regimes, investing in various levels of the capital structure including senior, mezzanine, and unitranche, and working closely with regulatory and tax teams. Mr. Saarany also regularly assists with legal tech and innovation, a niche part of the industry that is fast growing.
- Queen Mary University of London, London, Commercial and Corporate Law LLM, 2018, Distinction
- BPP University, London, L.P.C., 2017, Distinction
- University of York, Bachelor of Laws, 2016
- Advising the Government of Gibraltar on their funds legislation;
- Advising Mizuho Bank on the establishment of their fourth and fifth Vintages of their Credit Loan Fund;
- Assisting on ICG's Sale and Leaseback Fund; and
- Assisting on ICG's fourth vintage of its Senior Debt Partner Strategy.