Delphine Zhuang is an associate in the Global Finance practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s London office.
She acts for financial institutions, debt funds, hedge funds, private equity firms and corporate clients, on a broad range of UK and cross-border finance transactions. Ms. Zhuang’s experience includes leveraged and acquisition finance, direct lending, debt restructurings, loan portfolio sales, as well as bespoke structured finance solutions.
Ms. Zhuang is dual-qualified as a Solicitor in England and Wales and Attorney (Avocat à la Cour) in France.
- University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas, Master 2 (LLM), Banking & Finance Law, 2015
- University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas, Master 2, Business Law, 2014
- University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas, Master 1, Business & Tax Law, 2013
- Advising Alpha Private Equity on the acquisition of the Impact Field Marketing Group financed by Eurazeo private debt
- Advising Barings in connection with a cross-border financing for the acquisition of the Bansard International Group
- Advising Bank of America in connection with a financing transaction with Cambium Networks Corporation and Cambium Networks Ltd
- Advising BMO Harris Bank N.A., as Administrative Agent and Collateral Agent, in connection with the acquisition of Sanisure by 3i, comprising a $100 million credit facility for Q Biopharma Holdco, LLC, as U.S. Borrower and Borrowers Representative, CTS BP Intermediateco2 Ltd, as UK Borrower, and Cellon SA, as Luxembourg Borrower
- Advising CVC Credit on the acquisition of a French group by Syparex
- Advising Piraeus Bank in relation to English law facilities provided to a Luxembourg company incorporated by Oaktree Capital for the acquisition of IASO S.A., a Greek listed hospital group and one of the largest private healthcare groups in Greece
- Advising Santander UK Plc in connection with a financing transaction with BigBlu Broadband plc
- Advising Technicolor SA in connection with the sale of its trademark licensing operations to one of the largest diversified financial institutions for approx. €100 million in cash
Engagement & Publications
- "The Final Episode in the BVA Saga," Global Banking & Finance Review (January 2021)
- "Financial Liquidity and Business Restructuring in the wake of COVID-19," New Law Journal (October 2020)
- "Summary of the Corporate Insolvency and Governance Act 2020," Client Alert (September 2020)
- "COVID-19: new French legislation impacts lenders’ recovery rights in the short term," Client Alert (April 2020)
- "How strong is the Fiducie if a French debtor goes insolvent?" Client Alert (June 2019)
- "French legislative reform opens up new lending opportunities for alternative investment funds," Client Alert (October 2017)
- InitiaDroit Association - international high school intervention in the context of civic education courses on topical issues