Reuters Compliance & Risk Summit 2022
In the dynamic world of Risk & Compliance, we must continue to share ideas on adapting to constant changes and mitigating risk. Join us on June 14, 2022, as Paul Hastings ESG and Pro Bono Counsel Renata Parras moderates a changing regulatory landscapes panel discussion during the Reuters Compliance & Risk Summit 2022 in New York City.
Reuters Events: Risk & Compliance USA equips leaders across the finance sector with what they need to meet and exceed compliance standards and navigate tough sanctions to bolster customer trust, improve security, and avoid heavy fines. Risk & Compliance USA 2022 covers five core areas driving or undergoing change across the profession of Risk & Compliance in the USA; People and Culture, Cybercrime and Fraud, Data, Regulatory Change, and Technology.
Session Title: Handling the Volume and Rate of Regulatory Change
- Hear best practice case studies on how companies are managing change in a fast-moving regulatory environment
- Identify where firms are falling short across the industry.
- Fine-tune your expectations from automated technologies and understand when manpower is the best way to ensure reporting targets are met
- Renata Parras, ESG and Pro Bono Counsel (Moderator)
- Joel Ramos, Chief Compliance Officer, Busey Bank
- Nick Oldham, Chief Privacy and Compliance Officer, Equifax
- Holly Kulka, Global Chief Compliance and Risk Officer, S&P Global Ratings
- Genevievette Walker-Lightfoot, Associate GC-Fintech, Verizon