Alexandra Marghella is an associate in the Corporate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s New York office. She concentrates her practice in the area of the Investment Company Act of 1940 and related securities and corporate laws.
Ms. Marghella served as the law clerk for the Honorable Brian R. Martinotti, J.S.C. in the Superior Court of New Jersey. Ms. Marghella is also experienced in employment litigation defense and professional malpractice defense.
Ms. Marghella earned a B.A. in Government from Georgetown University in 2007 and a J.D. from Seton Hall University School of Law in 2011. During law school, she was the President of the Peter W. Rodino, Jr. Law Society.
- SEC Adopts New Rule for Fund of Funds Arrangements - October 20th, 2020
- SEC Proposes Modernizing Fund Valuation Practices - April 27th, 2020
- These Are Volatile Times: What BDC Managers and BDC Boards Need to Know and Do - March 31st, 2020
- These Are Volatile Times: What Asset Managers Need to Know—and Do—When SEC Comes Calling - March 18th, 2020
- PH COVID-19 Client Alert Series: Regulatory and Practical Issues Facing Registered Investment Companies and Investment Advisers - March 17th, 2020
- SEC’s Division of Investment Management Releases Guidance on Mutual Fund Distribution and Sub-Accounting Fees - January 14th, 2016
- SEC Proposes Comprehensive Rule Governing Use of Derivatives by Investment Companies - December 23rd, 2015
- SEC Proposes Sweeping New Liquidity Risk Management Rules for Mutual Funds and ETFs - October 8th, 2015