Associate, Corporate Department
Amandine Delannoy is an associate in the Corporate department of Paul Hastings in Paris.
She primarily advises listed and non-listed companies, as well as investment funds, in matters of M&A, private equity, and capital markets.
- University of Paris 1 – Pantheon Sorbonne, Master 2, Business & Economic Law – 2014
- West Virginia University College of Law, Master 1, Business Law – 2013
- Advised the management in connection with the LBO of Naxicap on Everaxis Cobham
- Advised A2MAC1 in connection with the acquisition of Effution
- Advised A2MAC1 in connection with the acquisition of Coram
- Advising Five Arrows in the context of the co-investment alongside Providence Equity Partners in A2Mac1
- Advising Tikehau in connection with the restructuring of Cruiseline Group
- Advising Insight Partners in connection with its investment in I@D specializing in tech-enabled real estate brokerage
- Advising EQT Private Equity in connection with its investment in Cerba HealthCare specializing in medical diagnosis and in connection with the acquisition of Lifebrain group by Cerba Healthcare
- Advising Equistone Partners Europe in connection with the LBO of GSCM
- Advising Equistone Partners Europe in connection with the LBU of GSCM over Deltamod
- Advising Equistone Partners Europe in connection with the LBU of GSCM over Daudin
- Advising A2MAC1 on the acquisition of Improvalue, Capindustrie and Promold
- Advising Leone Kapital and i-Kapital in connection with their disposal to Groupe Premium
- Advised DLPK in connection with the acquisition of Tailor Capital by Haas Gestion
- Advised EQT on the acquisition of Colisée from IK Investment Partners
- A2Mac1 on the acquisition of ImproValue.
- Paul Hastings advises Five Arrows on its reinvestment in A2MAC1 alongside Providence Equity Partners - November 9th, 2022
- A2Mac1 Acquires Coram Research - March 4th, 2022
- Paul Hastings advises A2Mac1 on the acquisition of ImproValue - November 22nd, 2021
- Insight Partners Acquires Iad - February 10th, 2021