Arthur de Baudry d’Asson is a Corporate partner, based in the Firm’s Paris office. His practice involves a wide range of corporate related matters. He regularly represents private equity and infrastructure funds in France and across Europe in all types of leverage transactions, including public-to-private deals. He also acts for public companies in high-profile domestic and cross-border M&A transactions, takeovers, joint ventures, business reorganizations, spin-offs and carve-outs, and advises board of directors and senior management in governance matters and the handling of sensitive situations.
- Ranked 5th in France by value of transactions advised over the period 2006-2021 (Mergermarket).
- Over the past 15 years, Arthur de Baudry d’Asson has advised over 60 M&A transactions totaling $200 billion+ (Mergermarket).
- Recognized as a leader in the field of corporate M&A in the main international directories, including by Chambers Global and Chambers Europe where he is described as "receiving glowing praise from clients, who describe him as extremely sharp, professional and clear in his advice. He always understands the key points perfectly and takes charge of the negotiations."
- Ranked as Highly Regarded in M&A and Private Equity by IFLR1000, 2020
- Ranked in category Tier 1 “Incontournable” for Large Cap Private Equity (Classement 2020 Private Equity de Option Droit & Affaires)
- Ranked in category Tier 1 for Large Cap M&A (Classement 2020 Fusions Acquisitions de Option Droit & Affaires)
- Ranked in 2020 by The Best Lawyers in Corporate M&A for France
- Harvard Law School, LL.M.
- University of Paris I: Panthéon-Sorbonne, Master of Law
- HEC Business School
- Advised EQT and Cerba HealthCare in connection with the acquisition of a majority stake in Lifebrain
- Advised investment fund Olma and the founders of Click & Boat on a significant investment by Permira through Boats Group
- Advised Providence Equity in connection with its investment in Marlink
- Advised EQT in connection with the acquisition of Cerba Healthcare
- Advised Insight Partners in connection with the acquisition of Iad
- Cerba HealthCare Acquires Lifebrain - November 5th, 2021
- Permira and Boats Group Invest in Click & Boat - October 15th, 2021
- Providence Equity Partners Invests in Marlink - September 13th, 2021
- Legal 500 EMEA Guide Recognizes Paul Hastings in France and Germany - April 21st, 2021
- Paul Hastings (Europe) LLP has advised EQT in connection with its investment in Cerba HealthCare - March 31st, 2021
- Insight Partners Acquires Iad - February 10th, 2021