David Cao is a China Associate in the Corporate practice in the Beijing office of Paul Hastings. His practice focuses on venture capital investments, private equity transactions and other corporate matters.
Mr. Cao is admitted to practice law in Illinois. Mr. Cao is fluent in English and Mandarin.
- The Ohio State University, B.A. 2015
- University of Illinois Chicago School of Law, J.D. 2018
- Represented TuSimple in its series D and D1 financing;
- Represented WeRide in its series B1, B2 and B3 financing;
- Represented Kyligence in its series C and series D financing; and
- Represented Oushu in its series B financing.
- Represented H Capital in its series D investment in Distinct Healthcare, a company that operates private healthcare clinics;
- Represented Tiger Global in its series B and series C investment in Dingdong Maicai;
- Represented Tiger Global in its series C investment in Fadada, a company that provides electronic signature services;
- Represented Tiger Global in its series C investment in SheIn, a company that provides online fast fashion retail service;
- Represented Qiming in its series A+ investment in Xizi AI, a company that provides a personalized education application for schools;
- Represented the INCE Capital in its series B investment in Classin, a company that provides online interactive live classroom services;
- Represented the investor in a series A investment in Winsense, a company that provides data intelligence and perceptual intelligence services for the retail industry;
- Represented the investor in an investment in WeCook, a seafood supply chain company;
- Represented the investor in a series C+ investment in Agora, a company that provides real-time engagement platform services;
- Represented Redpoint on multiple investment transactions; and
- Represented CCV on multiple investment transactions.