Guilhem Bremond is a partner in the Financial Restructuring practice, based in the Paris office. As a bankruptcy and restructuring lawyer, he has extensive experience in the context of insolvency proceedings as well as solvent restructurings. He handles both in-court (trained as a litigator) and out-of-court restructurings. He also advises his clients in relation to their corporate and M&A operations and their distressed investments.
Mr. Bremond advises French and foreign companies and investment funds on crisis management and restructuring in and out of bankruptcy. He also represents major companies, their shareholders, and creditors in the transport, retail, finance, and industrial sectors.
Mr. Bremond is recognized by Chambers Europe, where he is ranked in Band 1 for Restructuring/Insolvency for France.
- ESSEC, 1990
- Université Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, Masters in International Commercial Law, 1990
- Advised the Euro PP bondholders of Pierre & Vacances S.A. in connection with the implementation of a new financing for the Pierre et Vacances – Center Parcs Group
- Advised ASCOVAL in its bankruptcy case
- Advised Thomas Cook France in its bankruptcy case
- Advised GiFi in the takeover of Tati and in the subsequent reorganization of the business
- Advised Bolloré in the takeover of Necotrans
- Advised Centerbridge in the debt restructuring of Camaïeu
- Tikehau Ace Capital Invests in Vade Secure - June 1st, 2022
- Pierre & Vacances – Center Parcs Group Signs an Agreement with Investors and Creditors - March 17th, 2022
- Pierre et Vacances S.A. Signs Exclusivity Agreement with Investors - December 23rd, 2021
- Legal 500 EMEA Guide Recognizes Paul Hastings in France and Germany - April 21st, 2021