Jason Rabbitt-Tomita is a partner in the Mergers and Acquisitions practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s Palo Alto office. Mr. Rabbitt-Tomita represents clients in a wide range of corporate transactions, including public and private mergers and acquisitions, strategic sales, joint ventures, and debt and equity financings. He has represented clients in the technology, finance, retail, and energy industries in both U.S. and cross-border deals.
Mr. Rabbitt-Tomita has been lead adviser on many notable public and private M&A transactions for some of the world's most well-known tech companies.
- California Lawyer Attorneys of the Year (CLAY) Award, Daily Journal, 2016
- Harvard Law School, J.D.
- Brown University, A.B.
- Jasper Therapeutics to Merge with Amplitude Healthcare Acquisition Corporation to Create a Publicly Listed Leading Biotechnology Company in Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation - May 6th, 2021
- Paul Hastings Energizes Houston Transactional Practice with Partner Duo, Continues Global Lateral Surge - October 1st, 2019
- Paul Hastings Continues Corporate Growth Hot Streak, Adding Prominent Capital Markets Partner in Los Angeles - August 19th, 2019
- Paul Hastings’ Leading Latin America Practice Welcomes Preeminent M&A/Capital Markets Team in São Paulo - August 8th, 2019
- Paul Hastings Global Derivatives Push Advances - May 2nd, 2019
- Paul Hastings Continues Corporate Growth Hot Streak, Adding Top Tech M&A Team in Silicon Valley - February 22nd, 2019
- Fraud in No Recourse Deals: Traps for the Unwary - July 21st, 2021
- The Duties of Directors for Overseeing Business Risks During a Pandemic - April 24th, 2020
- Stockholders May Be Third-Party Beneficiaries of Agreement That “Replicates” Standstill of Section 203 of the Delaware General Corporation Law - July 9th, 2019