Jeremy Rocklage is of counsel in the Corporate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s Orange County office.
Mr. Rocklage focuses his practice on the representation of private equity funds and their portfolio companies, as well as public and private companies, founders and management groups, in connection with mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, equity financings, and securities law matters. He also represents companies in connection with general corporate and business matters. He has represented clients in various industries, including technology, software, healthcare, services, data centers, and consumer products.
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., 2009
- Villanova University, B.A., 2005
- Francisco Partners in its equity investment in Veson Nautical, the global leader in maritime freight software
- Generate Life Sciences and GI Partners in connection with the sale of Generate Life Sciences to an affiliate of CooperCompanies
- GI Partners in connection with the acquisition of LightEdge, a leading provider of colocation, cloud and managed service solutions
- GI Partners in connection with the acquisition of Blue Stream Fiber
- GI Partners in connection with its majority investment in American Residential Services
- Sectigo, a portfolio company of GI Partners, in connection with its acquisition of SiteLock
- Kellermeyer Bergensons Services, LLC and GI Partners in connection with the sale of Kellermeyer Bergensons Services, LLC to an affiliate of Cerberus Capital Management, L.P.
- GI Partners in connection with the acquisition of a majority interest in DR Fortress, LLC
- GI Partners in connection with the acquisition of Single Digits, Inc.
- GI Partners in connection with the simultaneous acquisition of California Cryobank and Cord Blood Registry
- GI Partners in connection with its acquisition of Consilio and Advanced Discovery
- GI Partners in connection with its acquisition of a majority interest in Blue Stream Fiber
- GI Partners in connection with its acquisition of a majority interest in American Residential Services
- Inverness Graham in connection with the sale of RacoWireless to KORE Wireless Group, Inc.
- Portfolio company of private equity fund in the acquisition of computer software company
- Paul Hastings Advises Genera Energy in its Acquisition by Ara Partners - June 23rd, 2022
- Francisco Partners Makes Significant Growth Investment in Veson Nautical - March 17th, 2022
- Paul Hastings’ Lawyers Recognized as 2021 Acritas Stars Across Key Practice Areas - March 24th, 2021
- GI Partners Invests in DR Fortress - January 23rd, 2020
- GI Partners Sells Kellermeyer Bergensons Services - December 3rd, 2019
- GI Partners Acquires Single Digits Inc. - January 4th, 2019
- GI Partners Completes Acquisitions of Cord Blood Registry and California Cryobank - August 14th, 2018
- GI Partners to Acquire and Simultaneously Combine Cord Blood Registry and California Cryobank - June 19th, 2018
- GI Partners to Acquire and Merge Consilio and Advanced Discovery - April 11th, 2018