Lindsey C. Jackson
Associate, Employment Law Department
Los AngelesPhone: 1(213) 683-6103
Lindsey Jackson is an associate in the Employment Law practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm's Los Angeles office. She represents employers in all aspects of employment law, in both single-plaintiff and class-action matters, including discrimination, retaliation, harassment, and wage-and-hour in both federal and state courts. Ms. Jackson’s practice also involves advising on and litigating employee mobility and trade secret matters, including trade secret misappropriation, theft of confidential information, breach of contract, and disputes over restrictive covenants in employment-related agreements. Ms. Jackson also drafts employee and executive contracts, focusing on executive compensation, the protection of trade secrets, and the prevention of improper customer and employee solicitations.
Prior to joining Paul Hastings, Ms. Jackson was a Litigation Paralegal at a multinational law firm and a Teach for America corps member at Harlem Children's Zone.
Ms. Jackson received her law degree from Stanford University Law School in 2016, where she competed on the Mock Trial Team and served as a student attorney in the Immigrants' Rights Clinic through which she successfully advocated for her clients' asylum and made various appearances in San Francisco Immigration Court. She earned her Masters in Teaching from Relay Graduate School of Education in 2013. She received her Bachelor of Arts from Yale University in 2010. Ms. Jackson is admitted to practice law in California.
- Represented AeroVironment, Inc. in an executive mobility and intellectual property case that culminated in a seven-week trial in Ventura County Superior Court, resulting in a verdict in favor of the company.
- PH COVID-19 Client Alert Series: DOL Continues To Answer Questions About Families First Coronavirus Response Act - March 30th, 2020
- PH COVID-19 Client Alert Series: Employers Must Post FFCRA Notices ASAP - March 27th, 2020
- Access to Justice for All: A Comprehensive Look at the Civil Right to Counsel Across the United States - July 10th, 2017
Engagement & Publications
- Contributor, ABA Recent Developments in Business and Corporate Litigation: Employee Mobility, Restrictive Covenants and Trade Secrets