Lisa Chaney practices in the New York Real Estate department of Paul Hastings with an emphasis on corporate and real estate finance.
Ms. Chaney represents major financial institutions and private equity funds in connection with complex domestic and international commercial transactions, including, without limitation, repurchase agreements, corporate credit facilities, capital commitment-backed subscription credit facilities and commercial loans. Her practice concentrates on the representation of investment banks, private equity funds, and other types of institutional lenders.
Ms. Chaney received her B.A. degree in Economics from Fordham University in 2002 and received her J.D. degree from Fordham University, School of Law in 2005.
- Recognized by Chambers USA, 2021
- Paul Hastings Ranked as Top Three Firm for New Rankings and Recognized for Numerous Practice Strength and Growth in Chambers USA 2021 - May 21st, 2021
- Paul Hastings One of the Top Five Most Innovative Law Firms According to Financial Times - December 8th, 2014
- Paul Hastings Advised Citi in its Recapitalization of The Community Preservation Corporation, a Pillar of Mayor Bill de Blasio’s Housing New York Plan - July 30th, 2014
- Paul Hastings Represents ARCH Capital Management in Raising Over $400 Million for Fund II - September 28th, 2012
- Paul Hastings Advises Tan-Eu Capital in Closing of US$400 Million Real Estate Private Equity Vehicle - March 25th, 2011
- Recognized by Chambers USA 2021 - May 21st, 2021
- Recognized as Law360 Practice Group of the Year in Real Estate - December 23rd, 2020
- Financial Times Innovative Lawyers North America Report 2014 - December 8th, 2014
- Super Lawyers - February 11th, 2013
- Recognized as PERE's Global Award Winner for Transactions and Fund Formation - March 5th, 2012