Michelle Li is an associate in the Finance and Leveraged Finance practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s London office.
Ms. Li’s practice focuses on domestic and cross-border leveraged and acquisition financings. She has broad experience acting on leveraged and general corporate lending financings for private equity sponsors and borrowers.
Prior to joining Paul Hastings, Ms. Li trained at a boutique law firm that specializes in private equity and general corporate matters. She is admitted to practice in Scotland.
- University of Edinburgh, Diploma in Professional Legal Practice, 2018
- University of Edinburgh, Law LLB, 2017
- Paul Hastings advises ICG on the financing for its investment in Iver Holding AB - September 7th, 2021
- US aerospace and defence supplier Cobham acquires UK rival Ultra Electronics - August 18th, 2021
- Paul Hastings advises Metric Capital in connection with the financing of Eurohold’s acquisition of CEZ - July 27th, 2021