Tom Chanseau is an associate in the Real Estate department of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s Paris office. Mr. Chanseau specializes in real estate investment transactions, including acquisitions of real estate assets or real estate holding companies, creation of joint ventures, and real estate financing.
Mr. Chanseau is also involved in transactions in the area of professional sport and is a member of the Legal Commission of the French National Rugby League (LNR).
He is a member of the Paris Bar and is fluent in French and English.
Before joining Paul Hastings, Mr. Chanseau was an associate in the real estate department of a major international law firm in Paris.
- HEC Paris, MS/LL.M in Law and International Management, 2017
- University Paris II – Panthéon Assas, Master 2 in Real Estate Law, 2016
- University Paris II – Panthéon Assas, Master 1 in Business Law, 2015
- Advised La Française REM in the acquisition of the Maison Bayard building (former headquarters of RTL) from LaSalle IM
- Advised Powerhouse Habitat in the acquisition of a residential portfolio of 16 assets from EDF
- Advised the French Professional Rugby League in connection with the commercialization of the Top 14 broadcasting rights for the 2023/2024 to 2026/2027 seasons awarded to Canal+ (total amount of 4M€)
- Advised Groupe Constructa in connection with the sale in future state of completion (VEFA) to Keys Asset Management and the signing au the forward lease (BEFA) with Odalys of the residence "La Porte Bleue" in Marseille
- Advised Tishman Speyer in connection with the acquisition from Invesco of the company that owns the "Espace Lumière" office building, headquarters of Canal+, in Boulogne Billancourt (230M€)
- Advised Tishman Speyer in connection with the financing by Aareal of the acquisition and redevelopment of "Espace Lumière" office building, headquarters of Canal+, in Boulogne Billancourt (200M€)
- Advised CBRE Capital Partners and Virtuo in a joint venture in connection with the setting up of a credit line granted by ING for logistic platforms development (100M€)
- Advised Tishman Speyer in connection with the acquisition of the plan of the "Nova" building located in Villejuif to be developed by Promogerim (105M€)