Travers Morgan is an associate in the Corporate practice and is based out of the firm’s San Diego office. His legal practice at Paul Hastings focuses on intellectual property and technology transactions.
Mr. Morgan has represented startups, corporations, and individuals in commercial transactions relating to intellectual property, SaaS, software, artificial intelligence, and data privacy. He also has experience representing clients before the United States Patent and Trademark Office, including developing and monetizing patent portfolios in fields ranging from software to network technologies to electronics to mechanical devices.
Mr. Morgan received his law degree from Loyola Law School of Los Angeles in 2017, where he served as the Chief Technical Editor of the Loyola of Los Angeles Entertainment Law Review. He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Informatics, with a specialization in Information Technology.
Mr. Morgan is admitted to practice in California, the District of Columbia, and before the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- Loyola of Los Angeles Entertainment Law Review, Chief Technical Editor
- International Association of Privacy Professionals, CIPP/US, CIPM
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, J.D., 2017
- Indiana University, B.S., 2013
Engagement & Publications
- "Trademarks: How to Protect Digital Products and Services," The Valley Lawyer Magazine (May 1, 2019)
- Board Member, Santa Monica Bar Association, 2018-2020