Arthur de Baudry d’Asson is a Corporate partner, based in the Firm’s Paris office. His practice involves a wide range of corporate related matters. He regularly represents private equity and infrastructure funds in France and across Europe in all types of leverage transactions, including public-to-private deals. He also acts for public companies in high-profile domestic and cross-border M&A transactions, takeovers, joint ventures, business reorganizations, spin-offs and carve-outs, and advises board of directors and senior management in governance matters and the handling of sensitive situations.
- Ranked 5th in France by value of transactions advised over the period 2006-2022 (Mergermarket).
- Over the past 15 years, Arthur de Baudry d’Asson has advised over 60 M&A transactions totaling $220 billion + (Mergermarket).
- Recognized as a leader in the field of Private Equity/M&A in the main international directories, including by Chambers Global and Chambers Europe where he is described as “receiving glowing praise from clients, who describe him as extremely sharp, professional and clear in his advice. He always understands the key points perfectly and takes charge of the negotiations.” and The Legal 500 EMEA where he is said to “handle leveraged transactions and public-to-private deals for major clients” who praise him as “outstanding”.
- Ranked as Highly Regarded in M&A and Private Equity by IFLR1000
- Ranked in category Tier 1 “Incontournable” for Large Cap Private Equity (Classement Private Equity de Option Droit & Affaires)
- Ranked in category Tier 1 for Large Cap M&A (Classement Fusions Acquisitions de Option Droit & Affaires)
- Ranked in 2022 by The Best Lawyers in Corporate M&A for France
- Harvard Law School, LL.M.
- University of Paris I – Panthéon-Sorbonne, Master of Law
- HEC Business School