Zachary Wender is an associate in the Real Estate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm's New York office. Mr. Wender represents developers, operators, investors, and lenders on a wide range of real estate transactions (including acquisitions, dispositions, joint ventures, and debt financings) in connection with all types of real estate assets across the country.
- New York Law School, J.D. (cum laude), 2014
- University of Maryland, B.A., 2011
- Represented a private equity fund in connection with the acquisition and financing of a portfolio of logistics warehouses throughout the United States
- Represented an asset manager in connection with the acquisition of a $2 billion portfolio of industrial and commercial properties
- Represented a publicly-traded asset management company in connection with an $854.5 million acquisition of a portfolio of office and industrial sites
- Represented a joint venture in connection with the sale of a $550 million commercial office complex in California
- Represented a publicly-traded REIT in connection with a $1.35 billion mortgage loan collateralized by properties across the United States and Puerto Rico