Paul Hastings Advises on $2.7 Billion of US Debt Capital Markets Deals in Q3 2021
October 15, 2021
New York – With a strong third quarter, Paul Hastings continues its momentum as a leading global capital markets platform, closing complex investment grade and high-yield bond deals for investment banks and issuers. In the third quarter of 2021, Paul Hastings represented leading banks and issuers in six debt capital markets deals that closed during the quarter, totaling $2.7 billion in aggregate principal amount raised by issuers.
- The firm advised Lexington Realty Trust in connection with its public offering of $400 million aggregate principal amount of 2.375% senior unsecured notes due October 2031.
- The firm advised Wells Fargo Securities as representative of the initial purchasers in a private offering of $400 million in aggregate principal amount of senior unsecured notes due 2029 by Laredo Petroleum, Inc.
- The firm advised BofA Securities, J.P. Morgan and Wells Fargo Securities as underwriters in connection with an aggregate $750 million offering of two tranches of senior notes for American Homes 4 Rent, L.P. The tranches include an offering of $450 million aggregate principal amount of 2.375% senior notes due 2031 and an offering of $300 million aggregate principal amount of 3.375% senior notes due 2051.
- The firm advised Deutsche Bank, Jefferies, Regions Securities and Bank of Montreal as underwriters in connection with ModivCare Escrow Issuer, Inc.’s (a subsidiary of ModivCare Inc. established to issue the notes) private placement of $500 million in aggregate principal amount of 5.000% senior notes due on October 1, 2029.
- The firm advised RBC Capital Markets as the initial purchaser for Allen Media Group’s add-on $350 million senior unsecured notes offering.
With more than 100 lawyers focusing on key markets across Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the U.S., our lawyers advise many of the largest and most sophisticated financial institutions around the world. The firm is one of only a handful of Chambers-ranked platforms for High-Yield Products.
At Paul Hastings, our purpose is clear — to help our clients and people navigate new paths to growth. With a strong presence throughout Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the U.S., Paul Hastings is recognized as one of the world’s most innovative global law firms.