Aaron Long is an associate in the Corporate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s Hong Kong office. His practice focuses capital markets transactions, mergers and acquisitions and compliance matters of listed companies. Mr. Long is fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese. Prior to joining the firm, he was an associate at another international law firm.
- Hong Kong Solicitor
- City University of Hong Kong, Postgraduate Certificate in Laws (PCLL), 2016
- City University of Hong Kong, Juris Doctor (JD), 2014
- City University of Hong Kong, BA in Translation and Interpretation, 2012
- CEB International Capital Corporation Limited, as sole sponsor for the HK$129 million global offering and listing of AdTiger Corporations Limited on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited
- Kintor Pharmaceutical Limited on its US$224 million global offering and listing on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited
- UBS and CMB International Capital Limited as joint sponsors for the US$164 million global offering and listing of Mobvista Inc. on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited
- Mr. Long also participated in the IPOs of ZhongAn Online P & C Insurance Co., Ltd., Hospital Corporation of China Limited, COFCO Meat Holdings Limited, Dali Foods Group Company Limited and Legend Holdings Corporation
- Advised listed companies in Hong Kong in relation to their compliance matters under the Hong Kong Listing Rules and other relevant law and regulations.
- Member of the Law Society of Hong Kong