Abigail Hung is an associate in the Tax practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s London office. She has experience in a broad range of transactions including financing arrangements, M&A, and fund structuring.
- BPP Law School, Legal Practice Course (Distinction), 2017
- The University of Nottingham, Bachelor of Laws, LLB, 1st Class, 2016
- Paul Hastings Advises Oakley Capital on $6.8 Billion Merger with Cegid Group - July 27th, 2022
- Paul Hastings advises ICG on the financing for its investment in Iver Holding AB - September 7th, 2021
- US aerospace and defence supplier Cobham acquires UK rival Ultra Electronics - August 18th, 2021
- Oakley Capital acquires PRIMAVERA - June 22nd, 2021
- Admitted to practice in England and Wales