Alfred Yang is an associate in the corporate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s Hong Kong office. His practice focuses capital market offerings, equity financing, mergers and acquisitions and compliance matters of listed companies under Hong Kong Listing Rules and Takeovers Code. Mr. Yang is fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- City University of Hong Kong, Postgraduate Certificate in Laws (P.C.LL.), 2017
- City University of Hong Kong, Juris Doctor (J.D.), 2016
Merger and Acquisitions
- Inner Mongolia Energy Engineering Co., Ltd. regarding voluntary conditional offer and privatization and merger by absorption
- EVOC Intelligent Technology Company Limited regarding voluntary conditional offer and privatization
- Huobi Technology Holdings Limited regarding mandatory unconditional cash offer
- China Solar Energy Holdings Limited regarding whitewash waiver and reversed takeover
- Zhongyuan Bank Co., Ltd. regarding H share placement and very substantial acquisition
- Advised listed companies in Hong Kong in relation to their compliance matters under the Hong Kong Listing Rules and other relevant law and regulations.
- Qilu Expressway Company Limited on its global offering and listing on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited
- Member of the Law Society of Hong Kong