Alisée Rival is an associate in the Corporate Practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s Paris office.
Her practice focuses on Mergers & Acquisitions and on Private Equity transactions.
- University College London (UCL) – LLM, International Banking and Finance Law (2020)
- Université Paris I – Panthéon Sorbonne, Master 2, Droit des Affaires et Fiscalité (2018)
- Université Paris-Saclay, Sceaux, Master 1, Droit des affaires (2017)
- Tikehau Investment Management on the acquisition of a majority stake in the transportation group Groupe Sterne by its energy transition vehicle T2 Energy Transition Fund.
- Océinde on the sale of its majority stake in Antenne Réunion Télévision (ART) to the Cirano group.
- Keensight Kapital and Smile Group, European leader in digital and open source, in the financing of the acquisition of Alter Way.
- Equistone in the secondary LBO of GSCM (Groupe Solfab Constructions Modulaires), the third largest French modular construction company.
- Accor and Andera Partners in connection with the restructuring of Potel & Chabot group.
- Insight Partners in connection with the LBO of I@D sponsored by Insight Partners and IK Partners.
- Member, Paris Bar (2021)