Amandine Guignard is an associate in the Corporate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s Paris office.
Her practice focuses on Mergers & Acquisitions and more particularly on Private Equity transactions.
- HEC Paris, Parcours Grande Ecole, Master in Management et en Droit des Affaires (2020)
- Université Paris I – Panthéon Sorbonne, Master 2, Droit des Affaires et Fiscalité (2020)
- Advising Société Générale Capital Partenaires, Arkéa Capital and BNP Paribas Développement in connection with the LBO of ACB group.
- Advising Keensight Capital in connection with the LBOs of the Adista and Valiantys groups, the LBU of Unyc, the merger of Sogelink and Geodesial and the sale of Linkbynet to Accenture.
- Advising Andera Partners in connection with the LBO of Senstronic group.
- Advising Ardian Expansion in connection with the OBO of Alixio group.
- Advising Sagard in connection with the OBO of Asobo Studio and in the LBO of the I-Tracing group.
- Advising EQT Private Equity on the acquisition of Cerba Healthcare.
- Advising B & Capital in connection with the LBO of the Be-Cloud group.
- Advising UTAC in connection with the merger with Millbrook.
- Advising Qualium Investissement in connection with the sale of its majority stake in the Labelium group to Charterhouse.
- Member, Paris Bar (2021)