Amaury Steinlin is an associate in the Corporate Practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s Paris office.
He focuses his practice on Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity transactions.
- Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law – LLM (2020)
- Aix-Marseille Université – Magistère, Droit des Affaires, Fiscalité et Comptabilité (2019)
- Aix-Marseille Université – Master 2, Droit et Fiscalité de l’Entreprise (2019)
- Astorg in connection with the sale of AutoForm to Carlyle.
- Vendôme Parc Participations, EMZ, RAISE, Siparex, Unigrains, and Etoile Capitalin connection with the LBO of Carso Group sponsored by ArchiMed.
- Adista Group in connection with the LBU over Unyc.
- Providence Equity in connection with its investment in Marlink.
- The shareholders of Interway Group in connection with the investment of Sogetrel in Interway Group.
- Sendinblue on the acquisition of MeetFox.
- A2Mac1 on the acquisition of Coram Research.
- New York