Ashley Chacon is an associate in the Litigation practice and is based in the firm's New York office. Her practice focuses on all aspects of commercial litigation and white collar investigations.
Ms. Chacon received her law degree from Cornell Law School in 2019, where she served as Admissions Editor of the Cornell International Law Journal and Diversity Chair of the Latino American Law Student Association. She earned a Bachelor of Science degree, magna cum laude, in Communication from Cornell University, with a minor in Law & Society in 2016.
Ms. Chacon is admitted to practice law in New York and New Jersey.
- Representation of a global technology company in connection with an internal investigation regarding alleged retaliatory termination, government procurement fraud, and other compliance concerns in connection with a joint venture.
- Representation of pharmaceutical company in an international investigation in the Middle East regarding the alleged pre-approval promotional activities by distributor raised by a whistleblower complaint.
- Successfully defended a global rare disease biopharmaceutical company in connection with a federal investigation involving allegations of off-label marketing resulting in no action being taken against the company.
- Representation of multinational manufacturer in connection with an internal investigation involving potential violations of the anti-bribery and anti-corruption laws, including the U.S. FCPA.
- Represented the Ad-Hoc Board of Directors of Petróleos de Venezuela (or PDVSA, of the Venezuela Guaido Administration) in connection with the multibillion dollar litigation involving PDVSA's 2020 Bonds secured by the stock of its subsidiary CITGO in the United States.
- Represented lender in state court action in which borrower affirmatively brought suit to avoid contractual obligations regarding performance of collateral.
- Conducted internal investigation on behalf of biopharmaceutical company into potential misconduct of former employee.
Pro bono counsel to unaccompanied immigrant children in the United States in alliance with Kids in Need of Defense (KIND).
Pro Bono Counsel to survivors of domestic violence and related forms of gender violence in alliance with Sanctuary for Families.