Daniel Ginsberg is an Of Counsel in the Corporate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm's New York office. His practice focuses on restructuring and bankruptcy. Mr. Ginsberg has a diverse domestic practice, regularly advising on Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings, out-of-court restructuring transactions, and special lending situations. He has extensive experience representing secured and unsecured creditors, agent banks, DIP lenders, and 363 stalking horse purchasers. Mr. Ginsberg also has significant experience with UCC Article 9 remedies, including foreclosure proceedings, bank debt, and claims trading matters.
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D. (cum laude), 1996
- Washington University in St. Louis, B.A. (summa cum laude), 1993
- Represented American Industrial Partners as the major secured lender to, and stalking horse bidder for the assets of, the debtors in the Chapter 11 proceedings of Strike, LLC and its affiliates.
- Represented Benefit Street Partners as a major secured lender in the pre-packaged Chapter 11 proceedings of GC Services.
- Represented an Ad Hoc Group of Second Lien Lenders to Global Knowledge in connection with its out-of-court restructuring and sale transaction.
- Represented an Ad Hoc Group of Secured Lenders to FTS International Inc. in connection with its Chapter 11 proceedings.
- Represented an Ad Hoc Group of Secured Lenders to a clothing manufacturer in connection with its out-of-court restructuring and sale transaction.