Daniel Sullivan-Byrne is an associate in the Real Estate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s London office.
Daniel focuses on corporate real estate, including acquisitions and disposals (direct and indirect) and well as commercial leases and other and other asset management matters.
- The University of Law, L.P.C. 2021
- BPP Law School, G.D.L. 2020
- Advised Starwood Capital the acquisition of 10 urban industrial parks across the UK, with purchase prices in excess of £200m
- Acted for a private investment fund on the £130,000,000 sale of a portfolio of student housing
- Represented a private fund on the acquisition of £100,000,000 of multi-let residential property