Guozhen Wang is a China Associate in the Corporate practice of Paul Hastings. His practice focuses on public offerings, regulatory compliance of Hong Kong listed companies, mergers and acquisitions, and private equity transactions.
- Renmin University of China, LL.B, B.A, 2019
- Morgan Stanley and CICC as the joint sponsors in the US$394 million global offering and listing of Cheerwin Group, a leading household care and personal care platform in China, on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Morgan Stanley, CICC and Credit Suisse as the joint sponsors on the US$281 million global offering and initial public offering of SciClone Pharmaceuticals, a leading biopharmaceutical company based in China, on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- ABCI Capital, CLSA and Haitong International as the joint sponsors on the US$331 million global offering and IPO of Radiance Holdings, a leading Chinese property developer, on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- SinoMab BioScience, a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to R&D of therapeutics for the treatment of immunological diseases, in its US$176.5 million global offering and IPO on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange as a Chapter 18A biotech company. CICC and Orient Capital acted as the joint sponsors.
- Represented a number of listed companies, including China Vanke, China International Marine Containers, Fosun Tourism Group, Phoenix Media, Liaoning Port (formerly known as Dalian Port (PDA) Company Limited) and Bank of Tianjin in relation to their compliance matters under the Hong Kong Listing Rules and other relevant laws and regulations.
M&A, PE and Financing
- Represented China Development Bank, SMBC and Financiera de Desarrollo Nacional in financing the development, construction and operation of the 4G road Autopista al Mar 2 in Colombia.
- JHJ Logistics, a company led by former executives with The Carlyle Group's Asia real estate platform, in connection with the formation of a joint venture with Jaguar Growth Partners, and the joint venture's acquisition of Brilliant Enterprise Management Consulting, a leading warehouse, distribution and logistics property company in China.