Hannes Riedel is an associate in the Real Estate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s Frankfurt office. He focuses his practice on real estate transactions, in particular on the purchase and sale of real estate portfolios or individual properties, and real estate finance. Prior to joining Paul Hastings, Mr. Riedel worked for a major British law firm where he was based in the Frankfurt office.
He studied law at the University of Tübingen and the University of Oslo. Mr. Riedel is admitted to practice in Germany.
- Advised CONREN Land on the acquisition of the Hamburg commercial property "Neuer Hafenklang" from B&L Group. The office building has a rental area of around 4,700 square meters and is located not far from the Hamburg fish market.
- Advised Cara Real Estate on the acquisition of the Frankfurt commercial property Untermainkai 27-28 from Credit Europe Bank. The office building, located directly on the banks of the Main River, has a rental area of approx. 4,000 square meters.
- Invesco Real Estate Sells Seven Hotel Properties in Europe - November 21st, 2016
- Invesco Sells Hotel Portfolio - July 18th, 2016
- Invesco European Hotel Real Estate Fund Sells Radisson Blu Hotel in Hamburg - November 19th, 2015
- Singha Europe Company Invests in Germany's Valensina Holding - November 16th, 2015
- INTERNOS Global Investors Acquires NH Santo Stefano Hotel in Turin - November 5th, 2015