Harry Fathers is an associate in the Investigations and White Collar Defense practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s London office. Mr Fathers advises companies and individuals on criminal enforcement and regulatory matters.
- BPP University Law School, London, Legal Practice Course, 2019
- BPP University Law School, London, Graduate Diploma in Law, 2018
- University of Bristol, Spanish and Portuguese (1st class hons), 2017
- Working as part of the team which represented and secured the acquittal of one of the defendants in a prosecution by the Serious Fraud Office (SFO) relating to an alleged fraud against the U.K. government by G4S.
- Assisting with the representation of a senior executive in the oil industry charged by the SFO in relation to its Unaoil investigation and prosecution relating to alleged bribery in post-war Iraq. The team secured the quashing of this individual's convictions in the Court of Appeals.
- Assisting with the representation of a senior bank trader in connection with a worldwide investigation into the alleged manipulation of foreign exchange benchmarks.
- Advising a company and a director on making representations to Companies House regarding the delayed filing of accounts, assisting them in avoiding prosecution.
Admitted to practice in England and Wales