Harry Fathers is an associate in the Investigations and White Collar Defense practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s London office.
- BPP University Law School, London, Legal Practice Course, 2019
- BPP University Law School, London, Graduate Diploma in Law, 2018
- University of Bristol, Spanish and Portuguese (1st class hons), 2017
- Assisting with the representation of one of the defendants in a prosecution by the Serious Fraud Office relating to an alleged fraud against the U.K. government by G4S.
- Assisting with the representation of a senior executive in the oil industry charged by the SFO in relation to its Unaoil investigation and prosecution relating to alleged bribery in post-war Iraq.
Admitted to practice in England and Wales