Harry Lee is an associate in the Global Finance practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s London office. Mr. Lee advises banks, funds, and other financial institutions across a broad range of finance transactions, with particular emphasis on cross-border leveraged and acquisition financings.
Mr. Lee has also spent time on secondment at Deutsche Bank where he advised on European leveraged and investment grade financings.
- University of Law, Legal Practice Course, 2016
- University of Law, Graduate Diploma in Law, 2015
- University of Leeds, Bachelor of Arts, Geography, 2014
- KKR Credit as unitranche lender and the super senior revolving lenders relating to the acquisition of the Lloyds Register Inspection business by Goldman Sachs PIA
- KKR Credit as unitranche lender and the super senior revolving lenders relating to the acquisition of Advania AS by Goldman Sachs PIA, and subsequent incremental financings in relation to Advania’s bolt-on acquisitions of Valtti, Content+Cloud and Azzure IT
- The arrangers of a senior secured bridge and super senior revolving credit facility relating to the acquisition of Biofarma Group by Ardian
- 888 Holdings plc in relation to its £2.2 billion acquisition of William Hill International
- The lenders in relation to the acquisition of CMC Machinery by KKR, a manufacturer of automated packaging solutions in Italy
- The senior bank lenders on the comprehensive restructuring of KCA Deutag, an international oil & gas services company
- Hg Capital in relation to their acquisitions of FE fundinfo, Commify, and TrackUnit
- Carlyle Group in relation to their acquisition of Praesidiad Group
- The arrangers in relation to a syndicated financing for Partners Group’s acquisition of Schleich, a producer of toys in Germany
- Pemberton Asset Management as direct lender on the provision of debt financing in support of Triton’s acquisition of the Sunweb Group, a leading European travel group