Helen Cheung is an associate in the Corporate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the Hong Kong office. Ms. Cheung’s practice focuses on capital markets transactions, mergers and acquisitions and regulatory compliance of Hong Kong listed companies. She is fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Onewo Inc., a leading property management service provider in China and a subsidiary of China Vanke, on its US$738 million global offering and spin-off listing on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. CLSA, Citigroup and Goldman Sachs acted as the joint sponsors.
- Chongqing Hongjiu Fruit, a multi-brand fruit company in China, on its US$72 million global offering and initial public offering on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. CICC acted as the sole sponsor, and together with Citigroup and UBS acted as the joint global coordinators in this transaction.
- UBS, CICC, BOCOM International and ABCI Capital as the joint sponsors on the US$86 million global offering and listing of GOGOX Holdings Limited, a major online intra-city logistic platform in Asia, on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Morgan Stanley, CICC and Credit Suisse as the joint sponsors on the US$281 million global offering and initial public offering of SciClone Pharmaceuticals, a leading biopharmaceutical company based in China, on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- WH Group Limited, the world’s largest pork company, on its conditional voluntary cash offer to buy-back for cancellation 13% of its total issued share capital for approximately US$1.92 billion. The deal marks one of the largest share buy-back transactions in Hong Kong capital markets in history.
- China ZhongDi Dairy Holdings Company Limited, a dairy farming company based in China, on the mandatory conditional cash offer by CLSA Limited, on behalf of Wholesome Harvest to acquire all its issued shares for US$212.79 million, and the privatization of China ZhongDi Dairy Holdings Company Limited.
- Advised listed companies, including WH Group Limited, ZTE Corporation, COSCO SHIPPING Holdings Co., Ltd., JS Global, DaFa Properties Group Limited and Sheng Yuan Holdings Limited in relation to their compliance matters under the Hong Kong Listing Rules and other relevant law and regulations.