Associate, Employment Law Department
Los AngelesPhone: 1(213) 683-6160
Jennifer Milazzo is an associate in the Employment Law practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s Los Angeles office.
Ms. Milazzo represents employers in all aspects of labor and employment law, including employment discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, pay equity, and wage and hour issues. She has experience defending employers in state and federal courts against class and representative actions, multi-plaintiff, and single-plaintiff lawsuits across the retail, finance, technology, and entertainment industries. Ms. Milazzo also regularly helps employers review and revise their employment policies and procedures.
Prior to joining Paul Hastings, Ms. Milazzo served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Stephen Wilson of the Central District of California.
Ms. Milazzo earned her law degree from the University of California Los Angeles in 2017. In law school, she served on the UCLA Women’s Law Journal and was a research assistant for UCLA Law Dean Jennifer Mnookin. Also while in law school, Ms. Milazzo was the Problem Developer for the Moot Court Executive Board. Ms. Milazzo received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from the University of San Francisco, summa cum laude.
Member of a team that has:
- Defended putative class and representative wage and hour litigation from inception through settlement.
- Successfully defended clients in arbitration forum against single-plaintiff claims of discrimination, harassment, breach of contract, retaliation, and wage and hour violations.
- Defended a multi-plaintiff age discrimination case brought in federal court against an insurance institution. The case settled favorably on the eve of trial.
- Compelled arbitration of claims under varying arbitration agreements.
- Provided advice and counseling regarding policy decisions and corresponding risk.