Jo Lee is an associate in the Corporate Department in the London office of Paul Hastings. Miss Lee has broad corporate experience specialising in advising corporate clients and infrastructure funds on a wide range of M&A transactions. Miss Lee has also spent 6 months on secondment in the Investments Infrastructure team at Brookfield Asset Management Inc. in the London office.
- Independent Vetcare Limited on its CMA ordered divestment process of eight UK based veterinary businesses
- ASCO Group and its shareholders on the sale of ASCO, an oilfield services company, to Endless
- Low Carbon Limited on its partnership with Massachusetts Mutual Insurance Co. to create a strategic partnership to build a global renewable energy independent power producer
- Brookfield Asset Management Inc. on its £4.08 billion take private of HomeServe plc
- Brookfield Asset Management Inc. on its acquisition of 51% interest in a €17.5 billion German tower portfolio from Deutsche Telekom