Juliette Hua is an associate in the Competition & European Law Department of the Paris office of Paul Hastings. Her practice focuses on EU and French competition and regulatory law.
Ms. Hua represents French and international companies before the EC and the French Competition Authority in contentious (cartels, abuse of dominance, follow-on actions) and non-contentious (merger control) proceedings, and coordinates multijurisdictional merger filings for global transactions.
Before joining the firm, Ms. Hua was an associate in the competition department of an international law firm in Paris.
- London School of Economics, LL.M., International Business Law, 2018
- University of Paris IX (Dauphine), Master 2, European and International Business Law, 2015
- University of Paris IX (Dauphine), Master 1, Business Law, 2014
- Acquisition of Marlink by Providence Equity Partners
- Acquisition of a minority stake in OneWeb by Hanwha
- Acquisition of FireEye Products Business by Symphony Technology Group
- Acquisition of McAfee’s Enterprise Business by Symphony Technology Group
- Acquisition of SDI Media by IYUNO Media Group
- Representation of a tech company in Article 102 TFEU case before the European Commission (ongoing)
- Representation of an internet platform in an Article 102 TFEU case before the French Competition Authority (ongoing)
- Paul Hastings Advises Shareholder Hanwha Systems on Proposed Combination between OneWeb and Eutelsat - July 28th, 2022
- Amber Infrastructure related entities, Allianz and Dalmore take further stake in Thames Tideway Tunnel - June 6th, 2022
- Cheetah Digital to Merge with CM Group - October 21st, 2021
- Astorg and Bridgepoint acquire Irish fintech Fenergo - July 30th, 2021
- How to Factor in the New EU Foreign Subsidies Regulation in the Transactional Process. Paul Hastings’ FAQs and Toolbox - August 4th, 2023
- Dealmakers Beware of a New Regulatory Hurdle: the European Foreign Subsidies Regulation is Here - February 22nd, 2023
- Dawning of a New Regulatory Era - the EU Digital Competition Revamp - October 5th, 2022
- Antitrust Enforcement – The Revival of Dawn Raids in Europe - December 15th, 2021
- European Commission’s Position on Merger Control Referrals: A Small Revolution for M&A Deals - May 3rd, 2021
- Member, Paris Bar