Kyle Dunn is an associate in the London office of Paul Hastings.
- Diploma in Professional Legal Practice – University of Glasgow – 2015-2016
- Law LL.B (Hons) – University of Aberdeen – 2010-2015
- Acting for arrangers, lead managers, issuers and sponsors on RMBS transactions – examples include Elvet 2021-1, Atlas Funding 2021-1, Hops Hill No.1, Oat Hill No.2 and multiple trades on each of Together Asset Backed Securitisation and Tower Bridge Financing.
- Acting for arrangers and sponsors on CMBS transactions, including for a U.S. investment bank on the first ever green bond CMBS in Europe.
- Acting for issuers and arrangers on six UK Covered Bond programmes, includes updates, issuances and the establishment of a second programme for a building society.
- Acting for issuers on three UK Master Trust programmes, covering residential mortgages and credit card receivables.
- Acting for a Greek bank on a restructuring and hive-down to create a ‘bad bank’ for non-performing assets.
- Acting for various clients on warehouse financings, portfolio acquisitions and forward-flow transactions across a variety of assets classes.
- Secondment to the structured finance desk of HSBC’s investment bank.