Lily Wang is a China Associate based in the Corporate practice at Paul Hastings and is based in the firm's Shanghai office.
Her practice concentrates on capital markets offerings, regulatory compliance and other general corporate matters.
Ms. Wang is admitted to practice law in Georgia, and is fluent in both English and Mandarin.
- Emory University School of Law, J.D., 2020
- Beijing Foreign Studies University, LL.B., 2017
- Representing CICC and CSCI as the joint sponsors in the proposed initial public offering of a leading dental services provider on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Representing a genetic testing company in its proposed initial public offering on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Represented multiple multinational companies in technology, life science and pharmaceutical industries in conducting compliance investigations in connection with improper payments, whistleblower claims, and other compliance-related issues.
- Conducted compliance due diligence in M&A transactions for companies in the medical service and transportation industries.