Associate, Corporate Department
Lorenzo Colombi-Manzi is an associate in the London office of Paul Hastings.
Lorenzo’s practice focuses on complex U.S.- and English-law capital markets and leveraged finance transactions, representing issuer and underwriter clients in connection with a broad range of transactions, with a particular focus on high-yield debt offerings.
Lorenzo has also experience in cross-border distressed debt and restructuring transactions.
Lorenzo is admitted to practice law in New York, United Stated, England & Wales and Italy.
- James Kent Scholar (highest academic honors at Columbia Law School)
- J. William Fulbright Scholar (the 2018 Law Scholar for Italy)
- Ermenegildo Zegna Founder Scholar
- Columbia Law School, New York, Master of Laws, 2019, James Kent Scholar (highest academic honors)
- Bocconi University, Milan, Laurea Magistrale in Giurisprudenza, J.D. equivalent, 2014, Summa Cum Laude (highest academic honors)
- Bocconi University, Université Paris Est, Maastricht University, Milan, Paris, Maastricht, Joint Certificate in International and Business Law, 2014
- Advised the lead arrangers and initial purchasers in relation to the financing for Advent International’s £2.67 billion public-to-private acquisition of aerospace and defense company, Ultra plc.
- Advised the initial purchasers, including global coordinators Barclays and Goldman Sachs, in connection with a c$1.6 billion equivalent financing package in relation to Nordic Capital’s acquisition of international specialty pharmaceutical company Advanz Pharma Corp. Limited.
- Advised the arrangers and underwriters, including lead arrangers Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs and Citibank, in relation to the c£2.5 billion first lien/second lien financing of Advent International’s public-to-private bid to acquire Cobham plc.
- Advised initial purchasers, including lead arrangers Bank of America, Goldman Sachs andMorgan Stanley, in relation to the c$3.5 billion loan and notes financing for Bain Capital’s acquisition of research, data and insight business Kantar from WPP plc.
- Advised the initial purchasers, including lead coordinators Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan and Morgan Stanley, in connection with a number of senior notes issued by CSC Holdings, LLC, a subsidiary of Altice USA, totaling over time more than $10 billion.
- Advised Boparan Holdings Limited in connection with the refinancing of their existing senior notes and existing term and revolving loans by way of the issuance of £525 million senior notes (including additional notes) and £90 million ssRCF.
- Advised Bank of America, J.P. Morgan, and Standard Bank as joint global coordinators in connection with the issuance of $975 million senior notes (including additional notes) by HTA Group, Ltd, telecommunications tower infrastructure company.
- Advised Bank of America as global coordinator in connection with the debut high-yield $300 million notes issuance of Zorlu Yenilenebilir Enerji, renewable energy leader in Turkey, part of the Zorlu Enerji.
Investment Grade Notes
- Advised the dealers, including lead arranger Morgan Stanley, in connection with the updates of the $20 billion U.S. Medium-Term Note Program of Svenska Handelsbanken AB (publ) and a series of takedowns of notes thereunder.
- Advised Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A. in connection with the updates of its $50 billion Medium-Term Note Programme and a series of takedowns of notes thereunder.
- Advised the dealers, including lead arranger J.P. Morgan, in connection with the updates of the $10 billion U.S. Medium-Term Note Program of KEB Hana Bank and a series of takedowns of notes thereunder.
- Advised Abry Partners and Link Mobility Group, leading mobile communications provider, in connection with Link Mobility Group’s initial public offering.
- Advised EA Partners, Etihad Airways alliance partners’ airline, cargo and airport service businesses, in connection with their restructuring negotiations of their c$1.5 billion senior notes.
- Paul Hastings Advised Banks in Altice USA’s $2 Billion Senior Secured Term Loan - December 29th, 2022
- Paul Hastings Represents Arrangers and Funds in £2 Billion Acquisition of Ultra plc - August 9th, 2022
- Boparan Holdings issues £50 million of additional notes - December 7th, 2021
- US aerospace and defence supplier Cobham acquires UK rival Ultra Electronics - August 18th, 2021
- BofA Securities Leads Debut High-Yield Notes Issuance for Renewable Energy Provider Zorlu Yenilenebilir Enerji - June 1st, 2021
- $1.6 Billion Financing Announced for Nordic Capital’s Acquisition of ADVANZ PHARMA - April 7th, 2021
- Boparan Holdings Completes Successful Refinancing - November 30th, 2020
- Helios Towers Africa Issues $225 Million in Notes - September 18th, 2020
- Altice USA Issues $2.7 Billion in Notes - August 21st, 2020
- Altice USA Issues $1.725 Billion in Notes - June 19th, 2020
- Summer Holdco Issues €1.475 billion in Senior Notes - November 4th, 2019
- CSC Holdings Issues $1.25 billion in Senior Notes - November 4th, 2019