Lucia Wang is a China Associate in the Litigation Department. She represents multinational companies in internal investigations and compliance reviews, with a focus on the life sciences industry.
Prior to joining Paul Hastings, Ms. Wang worked at a leading Chinese law firm for years with extensive experience in representing multinational pharmaceutical and medical device companies in compliance reviews and regulatory issues.
Ms. Wang is admitted to practice law in New York. Ms. Wang is fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Georgetown University Law Center, LL.M., 2019
- East China University of Political Science and Law, LL.B., 2018
- Represented a U.S. medical device company regarding anti-corruption and anti-bribery issues before the U.S. Department of Justice
- Conducted China-wide, cross-business internal investigations on behalf of several major multinational companies in life sciences, technology, and consumer products industries
- Conducted anti-corruption risk assessments and due diligence for U.S. and European pharmaceutical, medical device, and transportation companies regarding their business and investments in China
- Seconded to the Legal Department of a world-leading pharmaceutical company on drug development regulatory issues, with a focus on its clinical trials in China
- Seconded to the Legal and Compliance Department of a world-leading pharmaceutical company on external funding management and business partner management
- Assisted multinational pharmaceutical and medical device companies in developing and refining their China-specific compliance policies and procedures
- Advised multinational pharmaceutical and medical device companies on compliance issues related to product launch, advertising, and GxP issues