Lucy Lu is an associate in the Litigation Department of Paul Hastings’ Shanghai Office. Her practice focuses on internal investigations, regulatory enforcement, compliance matters, and cross-border dispute resolution in China.
Ms. Lu is admitted to practice law in New York. Prior to joining Paul Hastings, Ms. Lu worked at international law firms.
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 2015
- Zhejiang University of Technology, LL.B., 2012
- Represented multiple global pharmaceutical and medical device companies in conducting internal compliance investigations regarding their business operations in China involving improper payments, off-label promotion, and embezzlement.
- Represented multinational companies in life science, energy, natural resources, automobile, technology, and consumer products industries in conducting internal investigations related to whistle-blower claims, third-party business partner disputes, and conflict of interests.
- Conducted compliance due diligence in IPO and M&A transactions for education and medical companies.
- Represented a U.S. client in Chinese and international arbitration centers on a commercial dispute with its business partner.
- Advised multinational companies in life science, automobile, electronic device, food, and home appliance industries for product liability and product recall matters.