Mary Kathryn Lee is a partner in the Structured Credit practice at Paul Hastings and is based in the Washington, D.C. office. Her practice focuses on securitization and structured finance, with a particular emphasis on representing investment banks, asset managers, issuers, and investors in collateralized loan obligation transactions and other structured credit products. Ms. Lee’s transactional experience also includes representing various financial institutions in connection with cash, hybrid, and synthetic CDOs and other asset-backed securities transactions. She has also represented investment banks and others in connection with credit derivative and other swap transactions and asset repackaging programs, including tender option bonds.
- Chambers Global USA Capital Markets: Securitisation: CLOs (2022)
- The Legal 500, Finance - Structured Finance: Securitization (2021)
- Chambers USA, "Up & Coming" in Nationwide Capital Markets: Securitization (2020)
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 2005
- College of the Holy Cross, B.A. (cum laude), 2000