Miles Flynn is a partner in the Real Estate department of the Paul Hastings London office. He has a broad range of experience covering banking, debt capital markets, and debt restructuring transactions and his practice focuses on the financing, restructuring, and securitization of real estate and real estate debt.
- Recommended for Property Finance and Securitisation by Legal 500 UK, 2023: Miles Flynn is “‘exceptionally strong”.
- Recommended for Real Estate Finance and Securitisation by Chambers UK, 2023: "Miles is particularly skilled at conveying very complex, relevant matters to us in a straightforward way. He is highly astute and very commercially aware."and " Miles is extremely creative in addressing difficult issues and is exceptionally commercially aware."
- University of Newcastle upon Tyne, B.A. (Hons), 1998
- College of Law, London, CPE, 2000
- College of Law, London, LPC, 2001
- Mr. Flynn’s clients have included Angelo Gordon, Citibank, DRC Capital, Fairfield Real Estate Finance, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Nuveen, and Oaktree Capital Management.
- Paul Hastings Earns Top Ranking in Chambers UK 2024 - October 20th, 2023
- Paul Hastings Again Receives Top Rankings in Chambers UK 2023 - October 20th, 2022
- Paul Hastings Practices and Lawyers Recognized for Excellence in Legal 500 United Kingdom 2022 - October 1st, 2021
- Financial Times Recognizes Paul Hastings for Innovation in Europe - October 2nd, 2020
- Mount Street and Paul Hastings Join Forces on LIBOR Replacement Service for Real Estate Loans - April 1st, 2020
- Paul Hastings Advises Hatfield Philips International on 268 Million Sale of Residential Real Estate Portfolio - January 14th, 2014
- Leading UK Real Estate Partner David Ryland Joins Paul Hastings - November 4th, 2013
- Paul Hastings Represents Deutsche Bank AG, London Branch in the DECO 2013-CSPK CMBS Securitisation - June 19th, 2013
- Paul Hastings Represents Deutsche Bank AG in €887 Million CMBS for the Vitus Group - September 28th, 2012
- Paul Hastings advises on the first publicly offered European CMBS since the credit crunch - June 28th, 2011
- First European CMBS Deal to be Extended - February 26th, 2010
- Mr. Flynn joined Paul Hastings from a leading global investment bank where he was a director in the fixed income department prior to which he was an associate in the London office of a multinational law firm.
- Admitted to practice as a solicitor in England and Wales