Raymond S.F. Li is a partner in the Hong Kong office. He is also the founding partner and Chair of Greater China. Mr. Li has over 30 years of experience across a number of practices including equity capital markets, corporate mergers and acquisitions, private equity and debt capital markets. He regularly represents international investment banks and Chinese issuers on their equity capital markets-related outbound corporate financing and listings. He also represents Chinese corporations in outbound M&A, and is especially experienced advising on their M&A with Hong Kong listed companies.
Mr. Li regularly advises internationally renowned private equity funds and leading Chinese corporations on their private equity-related transactions. He often represents issuers in debt capital markets-related transactions. Mr. Li is fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Xiamen University, LL.B., 1988
- COSCO SHIPPING Ports to Invest in Red Sea Gateway Terminal - January 28th, 2021
- 14 Paul Hastings Lawyers Named 2018 Acritas Stars - August 17th, 2018
- COSCO SHIPPING Holdings’ Proposed Acquisition of Orient Overseas - July 10th, 2017
- China COSCO Shipping Completes Phase I Acquisition of Piraeus Port in Greece - August 12th, 2016
- Fujian Grand Chip Investment Fund Acquires Germany’s Aixtron for €670 Million - May 25th, 2016
- COSCO Acquires Piraeus Port in Greece - April 8th, 2016
- Paul Hastings Earns Top Marks in Chambers 2011 Global Guide - March 21st, 2011