Rich Rothman is an associate in the Intellectual Property practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm's D.C. office. His practice focuses on high-tech patent and trade secret litigation. Before law school, Rich worked as an engineer at a power grid operator and consumer electronics company.
- Law school valedictorian
- The George Washington University Law School, J.D. (valedictorian), 2018
- Lehigh University, M. Eng., 2012
- Cornell University, B.S., 2009
- Represented a large electronics company in the International Trade Commission regarding trade secret misappropriation.
- Represented a large electronics company against patent infringement allegations in the Eastern District of Texas.