Associate, Corporate Department
Sara She is a China Associate in the Corporate practice of Paul Hastings. Her practice focuses on initial public offerings, compliance, and other general corporate matters.
She is admitted to the New York State Bar. She also passed the bar examination in China in 2017, but does not hold a current practicing certificate in the PRC. Ms. She is fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Georgetown University Law Center, LL.M., 2016
- Renmin University of China Law School, LL.B., 2014
- Represented ABCI as the sole sponsor in the initial public offering of Cheshi Holdings Limited, an operator of online automobile vertical media platforms in China, on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong;
- Represented CSCI, China Merchant Securities and BOCOM International as the joint sponsors in the HK$1.56 billion global offering and initial public offering on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong of Joy Spreader Technology, Ltd, a leading performance-based we-media marketing service provider in China;
- Represented Archosaur Games, a leading mobile game developer in China, in its HK$2.04 billion (approximately US$280 million) initial public offering on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong;
- Represented Doumob, a leading interactive advertising company in China, in its initial public offering on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong; and
- Represented Million Cities, a property developer focusing on the development of residential properties, in its initial public offering on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong.