Schlea Thomas is an associate in the Corporate Department and is based in the firm's Houston office.
Ms. Thomas received her law degree from the University of Texas School of Law in 2022, where she served as Associate Editor of Texas Law Review. She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree summa cum laude in Mass Communication from Louisiana State University in 2019. Ms. Thomas is admitted to practice law in Texas as well as numerous federal courts, including the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals and U.S. District Courts for the Southern, Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas..
- Barnes & Noble Education (company)
- Carlson Wagonlit Travel (ad hoc group of secured noteholders)
- Compute North Holdings (debtor)
- Core Scientific (ad hoc group of noteholders)
- Diamond Sports (ad hoc cross-holder group)
- Mesquite Energy (special committee of the board of directors)
- SmileDirectClub (official creditors’ committee)