Scott F. Peachman is an associate in the Litigation practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s New York office. His practice focuses on complex, high-stakes litigation with an emphasis on intellectual property matters in the fields of pharmaceuticals and biotechnology.
Mr. Peachman is a member of the Massachusetts and New York State Bars and is also registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. He joined Paul Hastings from another multinational law firm.
Mr. Peachman earned his law degree, cum laude, with honors in the Law, Technology, and the Arts Concentration, from Case Western Reserve University School of Law in 2012. During law school, he served as the Publishing Editor of Health Matrix: Journal of Law-Medicine and the President of the Student Intellectual Property Law Association.
Mr. Peachman received his M.S. in Chemistry from The Ohio State University in 2009 and his B.S. in Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry from Yale University in 2006.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, with honors in the Law, Technology, and the Arts Concentration, 2012
- The Ohio State University, M.S., Chemistry, 2009
- Yale University, B.S., Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry, 2006
- Member, American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Member, Yale Science and Engineering Association
- Member, PTAB Bar Association